Saturday 28 December 2013

Psyche and Cupid poem 1

            Trying to composed something on Greek Mythology. There are lot's of topics for me and my creative writing. while I was finding something new I just try to follow the paths of William Shakespeare,
William Wordsworth, Matthew Arnold, etc. they try to composed there feelings or something new as a being a character of drama or novel. Through that I get a point and I just give a right or flow to my creative writing.
There are in Greek Mythology thousand stories and in those stories I see my own self as a character or third person.
             Recently I started to write about a love story in of Greek Mythology.

   PSYCHE AND CUPID
    poem 1

Oh ! when I stare in wonder at the river side,
I beholden a fickle butterfly,
She wounder'd to being one's bride,
And of course he was her 'Winged Boy'.

I recalled in that case,
Psyche, that beautiful mistress,
And Olympus' that unnatural mortal goddess.


           In that way I trying to present my thoughts or create my imaginative world. Hope you like it.



  • Is this a story of Psyche and Cupid from Greek Mythology.
  • Cupid was a son of Aphrodite. she was most beautiful goddess in the Olympus.
  • Psyche was a princess of a kingdom and people thought that Psyche is more beautiful than Goddess Aphrodite and they started worship of Psyche thus goddess decided to take revenge.   



No comments:

Post a Comment